2. Installation & Update
Before you install SonicFunnels make sure you have set up your database credentials. You will need the following information:
- Database host name (i.e. localhost)
- Database name
- Database username
- Database password
Do not use the following symbols in your database password: hash, pound, apostrophe, quotation mark, equal symbols.
- First upload all SonicFunnels files and folders from the "upload" folder to your server.
- In the root directory rename the file called “.env.example” to “.env“
- Run the installer by going to the following URL: https://yoursite.com/install
- Add your database credentials and click “Next”
- Set up a new administrative user by providing an email address and password. Click the “Next” button.
- Once the installation is finished, log into your admin control panel.
For a more detailed tutorial, please watch the video below.